Effective Date: July 16, 2020
Information We Collect and Receive
We collect Personal Information about you when you visit our website or any restaurant websites that we operate, when you place an order with us, and when you communicate with us through email, telephone, website form, or otherwise. The Personal Information we collect includes:
- Order information, including name, delivery and/or billing address, phone number, payment information, order contents, restaurant, delivery time, and any other information provided by you concerning you order.
- Account information, including name, password, email address, and residential address.
- Name, address, email, other contact information and any other information you provide when you contact us regarding our company or our services.
- General website statistics and usage information including your IP address, page views, type of web browser, GPS, and operating system, duration of your visits, and information about the content and pages you view and the features you access on the website.
- Any other information you send to use through communications including email, telephone, website form, or otherwise.
Do Not Track Signals. This website does not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. Third-party applications and plugins, such as social media integration, may treat DNT signals differently.
No Information from Children Under Age 18. This website is not directed to children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected Personal Information from someone under age 18, please email us at email@example.com, or call us at (720) 648 – 4528.
How We Use Your Personal Information
DiningTek primarily provides online ordering platforms, mobile applications, and marketing services for the restaurant and hospitality industry. Most of the Personal Information we collect is for processing orders that customers place with our restaurant clients.
- Order Information: We use order information to process your orders, donations, and payments, and to communicate information to our restaurant clients so that they can fulfill your orders.
- Contact Information: We use the contact information we collect about you for our communications regarding our company and services.
- Other: For all website visitors, we use your Personal Information to improve and maintain our website and services.
When We Disclose Information
Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. We engage third-party service providers to assist in providing data storage, website hosting, analytics, and other services. Personal Information is hosted on their servers and services on our behalf and is kept confidential and limited to DiningTek’s use. DiningTek uses industry standard third-party payment processors to process orders, and discloses your payment information solely for the purpose of processing authorized payments.
Disclosures for Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, to protect or enforce our rights and policies, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, to prevent harm to a person or as required or permitted by law, including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order.
Disclosure of Non-Personal Information. We may disclose anonymized or de-identified information to any party including potential business partners, advertisers, investors, users, and other third parties.
Disclosure to Corporate Affiliates and Successors. DiningTek may disclose Personal Information and other data to its parent, subsidiaries or other affiliates, if any. If DiningTek is part of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of some or all of its assets, or similar transaction, or takes steps in contemplation of such transactions (e.g., due diligence), Personal Information and other data may be shared or transferred with a new or prospective owner, subject to standard confidentiality agreements.
Disclosure to Analytics and Advertising Partners. We use analytics cookies and services including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, to understand our website visits and use. For more information about how Google Analytics uses your information, please see https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
California Shine the Light Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To obtain this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Shine the Light Request” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please be aware that not all information is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing (if any) will be included in our response.
Storage and Retention
DiningTek takes the privacy of your information seriously. We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your account and login information. Please note that content you store or transmit through the website, or e-mails and other communications you send to us, may not be encrypted.
Third Party Websites
Questions and How to Contact Us